Thursday, September 27, 2012

Lust Have It - September 2012

September has come around already and with it ...my Lust Have It subscription!

I had thought that the little satin bags they had been arriving in were done, but no!  This months offering came in a beautiful silver bag!  The more the merrier.

First up this month:


Dermalogica Multi Vitamin Power Recovery Masque  rrp:  $76.00 for 75ml
Card says:  An ultra-replenishing antioxidant rich masque that helps rescue stressed, aging skin.  Apply after cleansing as a revitalizing remedy for dulling, dry, dehydrated, lackluster, photodamaged skin.

Wow!  That was a mouthful of descriptive words!!  This product has a creamy consistency with a slightly citrus smell.  Not a bad smell though.  I'm looking forward to giving this a go!

To go along with the Dermalogica masque, I also received a "Free Facial Treatment" card.


This offer isn't available until the 3rd October 2012 and runs until 31st January 2013.  You must purchase more Dermalogica products (to the value of $50) to be able to redeem this voucher and, its only at participating stockists.  Pretty good value though!  I'm hoping to be able to use mine.


Next up:


Davroe Smooth Senses Straightening Balm  rrp:  $22.50 for 200ml
Card says:  A weightless anti-frizzing smoothing creme, ideal for temporary straightening and taming flyaways.  Infused with Marsh Mellow Root and rice protein to create a smooth hold and super shine.

It claims to have a 'Wild Iris' scent to it - but I smell freshly blow dried hair at the salon!!  Thats honestly what I smell!!  It smells like a blowdry!  Not surprising really, considering the product.  Now, along with this product, there was another voucher:


This voucher I redeemed at the davroe website.  I chose the Fibretex creme (rrp:  $22.95).  You only have to pay for shipping (which was around the $9.50 mark) and it was all safe through PayPal.  Can't wait to get my other product!

Continuing!



Avene Cold Cream  rrp:  $35.00 for 400ml
Card says:  Nourishing and softening with long lasting moisture on the skin after application.  Suitable for all skin types.  Hypoallergenic.

I probably won't use this product.  I have quite oily skin, so heavy creams feel very heavy on my skin and seem to create a more slick look to my skin. 


Mirenesse "Ace of Base"  rrp:  $35.00 for 4.5g
Card says:  Amazing 3-in-1 anti-aging concealer.  A unique super fine anti-aging concealer, eyeshadow base and line minimiser in one!

I tried this the day I received it and its not a bad product.  I probably would go one or two shades darker, but it gave a nice illumination under the eyes.  It didn't settle into my fine lines (aarrgg - yes, fine lines!) and it was light.  I haven't tried it as an eyeshadow base yet.  Packing is nice and it has a doe-foot applicator.

Lastly:


Say It With Scent - Green Tea  rrp:  $26.80 for 200ml
Card says:  A non-greasy easily absorbed lotin enriched with Shea Butter and natural vitamin E.  This lotion is plant based and contains no petro chemicals.

I really like this product too!  Its definitly non-greasy and it does actually absorb into the skin easily.  It smells lovely too!

The last coupon I received in my bag this months was:


This is redeemable on Facebook.  Enter your details and off you go.  Hope I was one of the first 1000 people!

So, there's another month gone.  I was hoping for more 'makeup' products, as we seem to be getting quite a few 'body' items.  I'm definitely keeping my subscription for the time being though - I just love getting a little present each month delivered to my door!!

Catch you later!

Shari  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment